Ai 10L SolventVap w/ PolyScience Chiller & ULVAC PTFE Pump 220V
A rotary evaporator is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. The process of rotary evaporation is most often used to separate solvents with low boiling points, such a n-hexane or ethyl acetate, from compounds which are solid at room temperature and pressure. However, careful application also allows for the removal of a solvent from a sample containing a liquid compound, if there is minimal co-evaporation (azeotropic behavior) and a sufficient difference in boiling points at the chosen temperature and reduced pressure.
The newly re-designed Ai SolventVap 2.6-gallon/10L (evaporating flask capacity) series rotary evaporators come with all PTFE valves for solvent-resistant operations. We also lowered the height of assembled unit, for easy installation and ease of use and storage. Also come with them are vertical glassware and digital temperature/rotation control. Its optimized bath volume allows for rapid heat-up times. The condenser unit has specially designed glass tubes that utilize surface area extremely efficiently. That’s why our SolventVap evaporators consistently deliver reliable and reproducible process results that are usually reserved for more costly systems.
Please contact us for pricing, availability, and available package options.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets, ensuring long time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
- One year warranty on rotary evaporator except for glassware and all sealing gaskets.