Edwards E2M28 21 CFM Dual-Stage High Capacity Vacuum Pump
e EM range of oil-sealed rotary pumps – renowned for its high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and ability to handle vapour – has become the industry standard laboratory and light industrial applications. The E2M28 pump is a two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump. The pump is oil sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory and industrial environments. The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor.
Supplied with: Ultragrade 19 oil, NW25 O-ring and centering ring, lifting plate. Fomblin® must be purchased separately for PFPE pumps.
- The pump is designed for reliable, long-term operation.
- Thermal overload device prevents overheating (single phase only).
- The pump is a free-standing unit.
- The drive is provided through a flexible coupling by a single-phase or three-phase (four pole) motor.
- The motors are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motor-cooling fan.
- Easy to use controls.
- Pressure die cast oil box with integral oil seals prevents oil leaks.
- Gas ballast valve for large water vapour handling capacity.
- Externally approved to EN61010, CSA, C22.2 and UL61010.
- Oil distribution valve.
- Pumping chambers are air-tight.
- Oil sight-glass, two oil drain-plugs, inlet-port and outlet nozzle all fitted as standard.
- One year warranty, as well as technical support from Edwards.