Edwards nXDS10iC 7.5 cfm Chemical-Resistant Dry Scroll Pump
The new nXDS-C pump is a modified version of the nXDS that is suitable for use on vapor handling processes, and may be used for some pumping applications involving corrosive substances. The nXDS-C variants have Chemraz® internal valves and stainless steel fittings for extra protection from the pumped media. Together with exceptional pumping capability, ultimate vacuum performance and state-of-the-art design features, the nXDS-C dry scroll pump is the best performing pump in its class.
The nXDS10iC is up to 20 times quieter than other pumps. Its intelligent control functions and up to five year service interval offer low cost of ownership, making it the small dry pump of choice for today’s most advanced technologies.
Features and Benefits
- Chemical and corrosion resistant with Chemraz® internal valves and stainless steel fittings for extra protection from the pumped media
- Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals means bearings are completely isolated, which prevents process attack and means the bearings run cooler and last longer
- Simple single sided scroll arrangement combined with an innovative motor and bearing design allows for easy field service with a minimum of special tooling for low cost of ownership and maximum up-time
- Improved motor and drive efficiencies for reduced power and cost of ownership
- Advanced interface provides a variety of traditional, analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via USB, RS232 or RS485
- One year warranty, as well as technical support from Edwards