MASTER VAPOR PUMPS
Introducing the new Ai UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-19 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
- Certified system gas recovery pump
- Positive displacement LP-Gas extraction pump
- Electric powered double diaphragm gas compressor
- Designed especially for LP-Gas vapor recovery
- Will also pull deep vacuum in chambers
- Ideal for butane and butane/propane mix vapor recovery processes
- Recovers 100% propane vapor when used with recovery tank cooling
- Can pull vacuum back through the pump when evacuating a system
- Passes liquid condensation without damage
- Explosion-proof motor rated for C1D1 areas
- Three-phase and single-phase models available
- Continuous 100% duty cycle – run 24/7
- No air compressor needed
- Patented pump drive technology
- No rotating or moving seals
- Can run dry without damage
- Can stall under pressure without damage
- Can start against full load and pressure
- No driving air used; cannot leak air into the system
- Maximum pumping pressure output is adjustable